International Business Practices and Human Rights Risk Consulting:
Anchored in the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights, we help you navigate this rapidly shifting landscape to understand your risks and embrace opportunities.
- Human Rights Due Diligence & Impact Assessments
- Performance Assessments
- Implementation & Compliance
- Reporting & Communications
International Human Rights & Corporate Responsibility Training:
From the boardroom to the field, a culture of coherence and understanding is critical to ensure practice follows policies and principle in any organization. Learning programs support the development of such a culture and help address issues as diverse as employee engagement and compliance with applicable obligations.
We offer small group and organization-wide training programs in support of the implementation of corporate social responsibility policies with a strong focus on human rights. Whether you require support in advocating for the adoption policies or in managing the process of putting them into practice, we can help you with our specialized programs or programs customized for your needs. Specific upcoming workshops include the following:
- Introduction to the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights: what it is, why it matters, and what it means for you.
- Introduction to human rights due diligence: new risks and opportunities for business.